Sunday, March 26, 2006
I just realized that i'm not a very sociable person. I kinda stick to myself all the time and i don't really bother to start a conversation with someone i'm not close to. Is that good? I may seem arrogant, but that's just who i am. I don't like talking to strangers and that's it. I only talk a lot when i'm with people i'm comfortable with, which means my goood friends. Not the Hi-Bye kind but the Hey-i-miss-talking-to-you friend. Hi-Bye friends are called acquaintances--people in my life who i happen to know, just little stones on a pathway, just things i pass by, just things i see and forget. Close friends, however, are people who understand me, who know what i'm about to say before i even think about saying it, who will talk to me and care for me genuinely, not like some jerk who comes and talk to me, pretending that they care, pretending that they're really interested, when in actualy fact they're don't give a shit about you. I hate people who only talks to you when you are beneficial to them. People who normally ignore you and suddenly comes up to you and say-'Hey you're looking nice today... i need a favour from you....?' Screw you, you ignorant creatures. Friends--- people you know and like very much and enjoy spending time with. That's the definition. But true friends are--people who understand you and genuinely cares. People who want to know you as much as you want to know them. Those are what you call rare diamonds. Do i have any of this rare diamonds around my neck? DO i have have any of this rare diamonds in my possesion? I'm not sure, but i certainly hope that when i do, they're not fake diamonds, but genuine pure ones. People always say--'May our friendship last forever.' or 'Friends Forever.' Just wanna ask you people, did you mean it everytime you wrote it or say it? Or did you just mutter that to protect your image (aww.. what an awesome friend she/he is)? OR did you just mutter that, and later backstab that person? Or did you say that, and later think to yourself some time later--'Who is this guy/girl? I don't seem to recall who he/she is!' Or perhaps, did you mutter that, only to discover that you absolutely have no idea who you have said it to? Well, if yes, then the magic of friendship, it seems, has failed. NO longer do friendships matter to you, but instead it's short-lived admiration that you really care about. THink bout this people and i sincerely hope the next time you say 'friendship forever', you really mean it. May the magic of friendship be in your HEARTS.
The writer of this post had no wish whatsover to offend or insult any parties and for those who feel insulted and offended and upset and angry and mad and disgusted and revengeful and ........(place any negative feelings here).... just two words for you--NO OFFENCE!!!
[jocelyn crapped @ 6:13 PM ]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home