Monday, March 27, 2006
Is the glass half empty?
or is the glass half full?
I choose to believe that --- the amount of water in the glass is half the actual amount of water that the glass can contain and the amount of gas in the glass is half the actual amount of gas the glass can contain.
Sad. But true. Not optimistic. Not pessimistic. Just average.
Lol. I was watching 'beauty and the geek' the other day. One couple lost a competition, and the freaking girl was giving the so-called geek a hard time, blaming him for their loss. I was like, man, she's overreacting. That guy almost had to be sent to the emergency ward because he had some dizziness and difficulty in breathing and instead of taking care of him, she starts yelling and insulting and blaming him. I mean, what the----?? The 'beauty' isn't even that pretty, and she's acting like she's all great and everything. Yeessh.. annoyed. :P
[jocelyn crapped @ 7:21 PM ]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home