Thursday, April 20, 2006
Oh shit. I just realized that mid terms is in like what, ten days? Oh man someone help me. And i am still online and playing and having fun like the exam is none of my business. Yikes. I'm seriously scared. I mean, i haven't been studying and i don't even know which chapter teacher is at because i haven't been attending classes for like what? 3 weeks? Oh die die die. Great. I'm going to flunk this exam.
ARRGGHH!!!!
Today nothing interesting happened, just like everyday in my life. Nothing interesting happens. I seriously cannot wait for college life. It is going to be so seriously fun, i can tell it.
College
= No uniform + more than 1000 people + cool teachers + english medium + cool people
= FUN!!!
--Okay so my life is dull. Sue me. --
[jocelyn crapped @ 2:16 PM ]
4 Comments:
Hello I was in college and can support you in your mind! What subject do you study and what do you plan in the future?
herm. what subject do i study? As in now?? Pure science? And i plan to take law. i think. :P.
take law. be the only girl who is the crappy lawyer. ally mcbeal comes in...
i dunno how other college students thought in general, but shud b fun i guess. BUT if u wanna include NUS as one of ur categorized college... ... u will be surprised that not all colleges rulez.
n e way, will b comin back soon, 3 months break. so how is pontian?
Law.. Hm... What if i start laughing during the case? Hehee... Don't know lar.. Two choices, two years to make my chioce. SO i'm going to chill first hehe.
NUS is not fun? Oh well, i bet it is still more enjoyable then Dato', right? :P
3 months break?? Wow that's long. When you coming back? Having mid terms soon. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home