Thursday, April 20, 2006
geee. Lets play a game. What did i eat today?i had mixed rice for lunch.
After that i took barley. You know, the drink.
Then i had watermelon.
Then i munched on some peanuts.
Right after that i took some pineapple.
Then i had cheese rings.
I'm gonna have dinner soon.
And i'm so freaking FULL.
I'm going to stick to my theory that whatever i eat between lunch and dinner time does not become fat. Instead, it becomes nothing. Which means i'm actually afraid of getting fat but nothing can stop me from eating. Even the two ulcers i have in my mouth right now, one on each side. Wanna noe how i got it? I bit myself. Yes, twice. Yeeeeesh.
Tomorrow we are gonna have that silly sports test thingy again. I hate that.
**And anyway since i'm such a nice friend of Hakimi's, i'll help him advertise here.**
HAKIMI HAS GOT A NEW LAYOUT!!! GO SEE GO SEE!!!
[click on the link in the sidebar]
Okay offing now. Ciaoz.
[jocelyn crapped @ 6:49 PM ]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home