Sunday, April 23, 2006
**Whheeeeeeee... **
its seven thirty now. I know, why is jocelyn up so early in the morn? Well, i guess i've had enough sleep already after coming back from singapore at ten yesterday.
West Side Story was awesome. It's a broadway musical talking bout a Polish gang and a Pueorta (darn how do u spell this) Rican gang fighting over a street. Hehe.. it was really funny and their voices were unbelievable. So it was singing, dancing, talking, singin, dancing, talking....for 2 hours. But it was a magical two hours. I loved it. Certainly worthed the money. There was a song called 'Tonight' in the musical, and when the two main characters were singing that song, i was like, 'Hm... why is this song so familiar?' After the show, then only i realized that i've heard it before, during the canticle singer's -'Do you hear the people sing' and it was sung by my ex church member. WOw. She must have been pretty good too, because it was not an easy song to sing. Well, on the whole:
WEST SIDE STORY ROCKZ!
*I don't think joanna would have liked it though...(she didn't go only three of us went)*
The Esplanade was filled with Ang Mo Lang (Guai Lou), coz it seems it's too expensive for Singaporeans. Is it?
After that, we headed to Suntec City. I must say there really isn't much to see there, except makan shops, makan stalls, and makan restaurants. But there was a sale there so me, being the only young girl there ( my mum doesn't like shoppin!!!!! ), rushed there to join in the fiesta. I bought a shirt, that's all, coz i couldn't try, so was kinda reluctant to buy more. :P. I'm not that rich to buy clothes, not knowing whether i can wear them or not, so yeah...
Later, we went to our uncle's place, and had dinner there. Chatted a little, got to know more about being an army in Singapore from my cousin, and then we headed back to Malaysia at 830pm. Reached at ten, and went to bed.
End of the day.
Beginning of sunday. What i am going to do:
-wash up after this
-have breakfast
-read sunday star
-do tuition hw, study, do moral project.....(lunch dinner all in)
-chinese tuition
-wash up n sleep
Simple enough to understand. Okay i'm going to say something i have been very very reluctant to say earlier on, but i have to say it anyway--I will only be coming on once a week starting from TODAY so my blog is going to be updated hopefully only on NEXT SUNDAY. Don't ask my why, i believe i've made it quite obvious in my past few craposts. :P *arrrghh i don't want to do thissss..but i really really have no choice!!*
Ok then CYOU NEXT SUNDAY!!
*sob* *sob*
[jocelyn crapped @ 7:44 AM ]
2 Comments:
Haha, seem nice...
walao eh, never ask me out? deserting me... haha ;)
exam period now. back for 3 months, after got rejected my internship. will b workin in pontian, 2 or 3 oddjobs... financially i m in tough situation.. haha
tty when i got back... miss u haha
Ooooooh.
I C.
haha i don't even know which place in singapore you live in..
2 or 3 jobs? Wow. :P
:P. I broke my rule. I'm online after two days. Hahaa....
Post a Comment
<< Home