Monday, April 10, 2006
LIstenin to Eurythmics Sweet Dreams. COol song. I love the beat.
I realized i like old songs better than new songs. Songs like Your Body is Wonderland (John Mayer), Cry (Faith Hill), Billie Jean (Michael Jackson duh), If tomorrow never comes (Ronan Keating).... blah blah.. are all my faves, n not songs like Golddigger (Kanye West)... blah blah.. Stupid girl (Pink)...
Maybe i have the feeling that old songs are more meaningful. If you really look at it carefully, nowadays the song lyrics are all nonsense. It seems like they don't have anything to sing about anymore, so they just randomly picked some silly topic and made it their theme. I mean, it's total crap, some of it. I can't list you an example coz i don't really know which song i'm talking about but yeah, in general, some songs nowadays are really really about silly stuff you would never think about. It's like music is becoming something that you make to impress everyone, not by the lyrics, but how many nice beats and tunes you are creating. What happened to the days when music was what you composed to express your feelings??
Then-- Music = feelings
Now-- Music = bullshit
(Bear in mind that these two musics are diff, so don't try to be smart by saying--THerefore, feelings = bullshit)
That's basically it for today. Well right now i'm listening to Planet Shakers, if you wanna know. And i'm lovin' it (gee mcdonalds commercial)!
:P.
[jocelyn crapped @ 7:49 PM ]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home