<body>

The Girl

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am just a plain wacky girl who loves to have fun and enjoy myself wherever i go. loves to eat... and dance.. and sing.. I'M LOVIN' IT!!

The Name

Jealous Outstanding Cutie Exchanging Loving and Yummy Necking

The Loves

  • MY XANGA BLOG
  • Hakimi
  • Kelvin
  • Joanna
  • Chin Yeow
  • Natalie
  • Su Ann
  • Chun Wei
  • Philip
  • Ian Ng
  • Katak
  • Morgan
  • Etain
  • Joanne
  • Zhen
  • Winston
  • Karen
  • RenKang
  • The Reads

  • Pianonee
  • The Angel
  • KennySia
  • Xiaxue
  • Thebakerwhocooks
  • GreedyGoose
  • Chubbyhubby
  • Cheesie
  • Kuidaore
  • FoodLoverJoan
  • The Tracks

  • August 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006


  • The Gossips



    The Memories


    The Poll



    The Time



    Thanks

    Image: sxc
    Designer: willy

    Technorati




    Thursday, May 25, 2006

    KaTak's blog:

    The 3rd Day.
    Jocelyn: Hey Kepo, why are you here?Mahai, U call me Kepo, of cos I go to school to kepo lar! 'Fish'ing stupid. I went to ur class to take a look at U ler and kepo kepo there. Haha. Too bad, most of the people in your form ponteng.


    'Fish' i presume means 'f***'.
    HHHMmMPPPPHHhhhh. watch your mouth dude.

    Anyway... it's my second post of the day but heck man who's counting?

    OH yeah to answer everyone's question--
    [ARE YOU COMING BACK FOR CHEER 2006?]

    Answer: YES I AM! DEFINITELY ONE HUNDRED PERCENT! Even if my mum doesn't want to send me up, i'll take the bus. seriously. And please reserve one shirt for me thankz guys!!! I love you!

    What else to say.. er.. well i'm feeling pretty shitty now because i've been thinking about the past for these past few days. That's why i haven't exactly been able to concentrate on today's paper. Seriously i hate it when i start thinking of the past. It hurts. It really does. Darn.

    [jocelyn crapped @ 10:08 PM ]

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So katak like to fuck ppl.. I see I see..

    4:47 PM  
    Blogger jocelyn said...

    what the.....
    thats not what i meant lar...
    dumbo.

    8:08 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    ~<3~

    web hit counter