<body>

The Girl

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am just a plain wacky girl who loves to have fun and enjoy myself wherever i go. loves to eat... and dance.. and sing.. I'M LOVIN' IT!!

The Name

Jealous Outstanding Cutie Exchanging Loving and Yummy Necking

The Loves

  • MY XANGA BLOG
  • Hakimi
  • Kelvin
  • Joanna
  • Chin Yeow
  • Natalie
  • Su Ann
  • Chun Wei
  • Philip
  • Ian Ng
  • Katak
  • Morgan
  • Etain
  • Joanne
  • Zhen
  • Winston
  • Karen
  • RenKang
  • The Reads

  • Pianonee
  • The Angel
  • KennySia
  • Xiaxue
  • Thebakerwhocooks
  • GreedyGoose
  • Chubbyhubby
  • Cheesie
  • Kuidaore
  • FoodLoverJoan
  • The Tracks

  • August 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006


  • The Gossips



    The Memories


    The Poll



    The Time



    Thanks

    Image: sxc
    Designer: willy

    Technorati




    Saturday, May 20, 2006

    mweemwahhhh..

    well exams are almost over. I kinda consider them over already although we haven't had any chemistry paper yet.

    Oh yeah Elliot was voted off American Idol. Expected, but still sad. :(. And i seriously miss CHRIS DAUGHTRY. He was much better than Elliot and Taylor. Was reading Times mag the other day, it seems that fans were threatening to boycott the show and asking for a recount of votes. Yeah it was that bad. ahaha.. but anyway Chris rockz.

    Yesterday bio teacher was talking bout sperms. lol. I know i'm kinda late at this but i haven't actually celebrated my win in that field.

    'I AM THE WINNING SPERM!!!!'

    Among 500 thousand sperms, i was the only one who managed to get into the ovum!!
    WHHEEE!!

    The scene:

    Me: Get out of the way! That's mine! (shoves Spermno.2 away)
    Spermno.2: Shut up! It's mine!! (pushes me back_
    Spermno.3: You're both idiots. I'm obviously nearer to it than you guys.
    Me: Yeah yeah whatever. (as spermno.3 approaches the ovum)
    Ovum: Jocesperm! I choose you! Come come come! (bio teacher said that researchers have this theory that the ovum actually chooses its sperms)
    Me: Yeay! (i swim my way into the ovum as other sperms cry out in grief)

    Whhhheee...

    I AM
    THE WINNING SPERM!!!!
    buzz off you losers.

    [jocelyn crapped @ 11:39 AM ]

    4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    =_="

    11:51 AM  
    Blogger jocelyn said...

    lol.

    2:11 PM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    +_+", not only 500 thousands larr u din pay attention at all in the class

    8:16 PM  
    Blogger jocelyn said...

    i'm sorry. i forgot what juta and ribu stands for again so i got a little confused. I still don't know. lol.

    9:47 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    ~<3~

    web hit counter