<body>

The Girl

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am just a plain wacky girl who loves to have fun and enjoy myself wherever i go. loves to eat... and dance.. and sing.. I'M LOVIN' IT!!

The Name

Jealous Outstanding Cutie Exchanging Loving and Yummy Necking

The Loves

  • MY XANGA BLOG
  • Hakimi
  • Kelvin
  • Joanna
  • Chin Yeow
  • Natalie
  • Su Ann
  • Chun Wei
  • Philip
  • Ian Ng
  • Katak
  • Morgan
  • Etain
  • Joanne
  • Zhen
  • Winston
  • Karen
  • RenKang
  • The Reads

  • Pianonee
  • The Angel
  • KennySia
  • Xiaxue
  • Thebakerwhocooks
  • GreedyGoose
  • Chubbyhubby
  • Cheesie
  • Kuidaore
  • FoodLoverJoan
  • The Tracks

  • August 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006


  • The Gossips



    The Memories


    The Poll



    The Time



    Thanks

    Image: sxc
    Designer: willy

    Technorati




    Friday, May 26, 2006

    i watched american idol finale last night.

    I NEVER realized Clay aiken could look that cute!!!!!

    See!!!:: from this::::


    TO THIS::!!!!:::

    HE looks so cooooool! And he sings really well too. ahhhhhh here i am with another crush..:D

    Okay now back to my life.

    Well i will be going for a party which i am actually not that keen to go but have to go for the sake of going. Don't ask my why. It's dumb.

    Oooooh wait i found more of clay's pictures!!!

    this is done by a blogger, www.graphicsinmind.blogspot.com:::


    and lastly, the video that captured my heart:





    clay aiken rocks. :D

    [jocelyn crapped @ 2:20 PM ]

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Zhen Lim said...

    Ohmigosh I've been SEARCHING all over for those video and pictures!!! Unfortunately this com I'm using has no speakers so I can only watch the video and not listen to it. =S.

    Dang. Everyone's right. He DOES look super hot. I personally think he could do with a shorter fringe though. And that his original hair colour suits him better.

    BUT he's still hot.

    *swoon*

    7:41 PM  
    Blogger jocelyn said...

    hahaaa...

    yup yup but he is still cute anyway with that new hairstyle of his. DIdn't really think that way before. Before, he was just okay. But when i watched the american idol finale, i was SO SO SO SMITTEN! He loooks so hot!!
    But yea his fringe is a little too long. But i like this hair colour. hehee...

    Anyway, CLAY AIKEN IS SO HOT!!!

    Weeeee...

    7:54 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    ~<3~

    web hit counter