Tuesday, May 23, 2006
yup. two more days left and exams will be
OFFICIALLY over.I am supposed to be studying chemistry. Yeah.
Shoot. There's nothing to say.
Again, my post would be seriously dulll.
Fine then i'll write about The Da Vinci Code. I kinda forgot to write about this earlier.
i'm seriously lazy to talk about it now, so i would just like to emphazise that it is A FICTION!!! What is it about 'This Movie Is A Fiction." that you guys don't understand? Yeeesh. Everyone is making a mountain out of a molehill. Bishops, priest, church elders are all very worried about the release of the film. But it seems it's not a very convinving film anyway so yeah... Besides, if our faith is strong enough, that book/movie with wrong facts about christ would bring no harm! The fact that this book/movie is threatening us is because our faith is strong so the devil finds that there is a need to attack us. I'm not saying Dan Brown is a devil. NO that's not what i'm saying. I personally think that Dan Brown is a BRILLIANT writer. I don't really know what i'm saying actually but as far as i'm concerned, i don't believe a single thing about whatever Dan Brown has written.
Okay signing off now toodles.
[jocelyn crapped @ 2:15 PM ]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home