<body>

The Girl

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am just a plain wacky girl who loves to have fun and enjoy myself wherever i go. loves to eat... and dance.. and sing.. I'M LOVIN' IT!!

The Name

Jealous Outstanding Cutie Exchanging Loving and Yummy Necking

The Loves

  • MY XANGA BLOG
  • Hakimi
  • Kelvin
  • Joanna
  • Chin Yeow
  • Natalie
  • Su Ann
  • Chun Wei
  • Philip
  • Ian Ng
  • Katak
  • Morgan
  • Etain
  • Joanne
  • Zhen
  • Winston
  • Karen
  • RenKang
  • The Reads

  • Pianonee
  • The Angel
  • KennySia
  • Xiaxue
  • Thebakerwhocooks
  • GreedyGoose
  • Chubbyhubby
  • Cheesie
  • Kuidaore
  • FoodLoverJoan
  • The Tracks

  • August 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006


  • The Gossips



    The Memories


    The Poll



    The Time



    Thanks

    Image: sxc
    Designer: willy

    Technorati




    Tuesday, May 30, 2006

    Everyone does everything for a reason.
    [or rather, excuse....]

    Well whichever it is, there is always an answer to
    that short but not sweet question:
    'WHY?'
    So that is why I am going to answer all the 'WHY's i have been asked very often.

    Symbols:
    FR--Fake reason
    RR--Real reason
    C-Conclusion

    1. WHY is it you don't want to straighten my hair?
    FR--BECAUSE people say i would look like a mop if i have straightened hair. And seriously, i would.
    RR--BECAUSE i don't see the need in straighteninng my hair just because of peer pressure. Besides, straight hair does not suit the ever happy me. It makes me look dull, and i seriously do not want to look like a MOP!
    C--I am seriously very satisfied with my hairstyle now so don't try to wacko me into straightening my hair because it's not going to work. And no bangs for me too, it's just freakin annoying.

    2. WHY are you still wearing spectacles? Change to contact lens LAR..
    FR--BECAUSE I'm too poor to buy contact lens.
    RR--BECAUSE I'm scared of eye infection ok!!!! Lotsa reports on eye infection because of contact lens now so i don't think risking my eyesight in exchange for beauty is worth it. :P. I also rub my eyes very often, so it's not very suitable for me. Even though i do wish i could wear contact lens. But i'm grossed out by the act of sticking your finger into your eyes. (Nose.. no problem. JUST KIDDING)
    C--My specs are here to stay! Well at least for a few more months. :D

    3. WHY are you always smiling or acting crazy?
    FR--BECAUSE it's a natural body reaction that if not carried out might result in severe health problems.
    RR--BECAUSE that's me??
    C--Don't worry, be happy! SMILE!

    4. WHY are you always so outspoken?
    FR--BECAUSE I enjoy it. It gets on people's nerves.
    RR--BECAUSE..... I'm frank, that's it. I don't want to be pretentious. I don't like something, i say it. No hiding it. If i don't like what you did or said, you would know it. Better than being fake...
    C--Nobody is perfect. :D. unless you are following what Kevin said--'Nobody is perfect. I'm a nobody. Therefore, I am perfect.'. Way to go Kevin!

    5. WHY are you not in a relationship right now?
    FR--
    BECAUSE of you
    I never stray too far from the sidewalk
    Because of you
    I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
    Because of you
    I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
    Because of you
    I am afraid

    RR--BECAUSE I don't see the need in having a boyfriend right now. Or i just haven't met anyone that special yet. Or i just suck at this kind of stuff so i refuse to have one. Eventhough i might want one. But i don't think so. I just wanna have a good time myself!
    C--Don't mind me. I'm fickle. and single. :P

    END OF FAQ [frequently asked questions].

    Back to my life. I'm going to watch She's the man again because of obvious REASONS... see the post below. :D.

    [jocelyn crapped @ 1:14 PM ]

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    ~<3~

    web hit counter