Monday, May 29, 2006


i have a thing for footballers.
See, when he was acting in Coach Carter i did not notice him because that was BASKETBALL. Come to think of it, i did get asked once by a guy(can't remember whether he was a basketballer or a footballer)--'You prefer footballers than basketballers huh?" And i was like--'I do?' Yeah i guess i do. Now that explains a whole lot. :D
okay that's pretty much the only hot guy so yeah...
but don't worry i still like Clay Aiken because i don't think this Channing Tatum fella can sing. :D
4 Comments:
Ohmigosh I'm in love with Clay Aiken. In fact, I just dedicated a whole blog entry to him. Haha. Go read. =P.
http://dreamhaven.blogdrive.com
Yes I'm taking the advantage to blogvertise. So? Sue me. =)
1. read your clay aiken blog entry.
hey post some pics of his new look!! the CUTE loook. :D.
and btw i spent like 3 hours looking for his photos too on line haha wasn't dat hard to find though. I used technorati. :)
Technorati? Some new search engine?
Haha okays.
yeah its some blog thingy. go to www.technorati.com and have a look.
It's for blog users to register their blogs there. so that people can c their blogs. It's like.. advertising your blogs. Like a blog forum. :P
Post a Comment
<< Home