Sunday, June 18, 2006
From the mag Her World:THINGS SAID ABOUT WOMEN
Pamela Anderson:
I have been fortunate --I haven't had too many auditions. I slept with the right people.
Cindy Crawford:
You start out happy that you have no hips or boobs. All of a sudden you get them, and it feels sloppy. Then just when you start liking them, they start dropping.
Mel Gibson:
I've spent a lot of time asking my wife what women want from their husbands, and as far as i can make out, it's somewhere between conversation and chocolate.
Ewan MrGregor:
Isn't Halle Berry the most beautiful woman? I have a film I'd like to be in her with. I mean, I'd like to be with her in. (joce: hHAhahaha...)
Michelle Pfeiffer:
Just standing around looking beautiful is so boring, really boring, so boring. (Joce: Hrrumph...)
Jennifer Aniston:
I almost resent the whole fashion thing. Good God. Never wearing the same thing twice and all of those things. It's a pain in the ass. (joce: AGREED!)
that's it. I changed my poll to a WORLD CUP poll. Vote there guys! and girls. :D
Wouw. Today's matches are the more interesting ones. 9 pm, Japan vs. Croatia. 12am, Brazil vs Australia. Aikz. Tomorrow i would be a walking zombie, with black rings under my eyes, making me look like a panda. :(. But it's the world cup, an event that only happens once every 4 years, an event not to be missed, so i have to watch it. :D.
GO BRAZIL!!
[jocelyn crapped @ 11:05 AM ]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home