<body>

The Girl

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am just a plain wacky girl who loves to have fun and enjoy myself wherever i go. loves to eat... and dance.. and sing.. I'M LOVIN' IT!!

The Name

Jealous Outstanding Cutie Exchanging Loving and Yummy Necking

The Loves

  • MY XANGA BLOG
  • Hakimi
  • Kelvin
  • Joanna
  • Chin Yeow
  • Natalie
  • Su Ann
  • Chun Wei
  • Philip
  • Ian Ng
  • Katak
  • Morgan
  • Etain
  • Joanne
  • Zhen
  • Winston
  • Karen
  • RenKang
  • The Reads

  • Pianonee
  • The Angel
  • KennySia
  • Xiaxue
  • Thebakerwhocooks
  • GreedyGoose
  • Chubbyhubby
  • Cheesie
  • Kuidaore
  • FoodLoverJoan
  • The Tracks

  • August 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006


  • The Gossips



    The Memories


    The Poll



    The Time



    Thanks

    Image: sxc
    Designer: willy

    Technorati




    Friday, June 02, 2006

    I seriously want to take sleeping pills.
    I HAVE TROUBLE SLEEPING!!!!
    Insomnia.. you call that. Right? Even when i was so so so sleepy like yesterday, i had to lie on my bed for almost an hour and a half before i could sleeep. Man. What's wrong with me?!?! So that is why today i wasn't in a good mood. !!!

    Anyway, i finally got myself technorati-ed. For fun. I don't see the embeded logo here though. OH well. :D.

    1. Oh Oh oh i just read in the newspaper that the new BATWOMAN is a lesbian. HMM?? And she has long wavy hair, which is cool, but lesbian? erm. Well all that's left to say is--Poor guys, you don't stand a chance. ahaaa..

    2. Taylor Hicks has signed the record deal with producer Clive Davis. Heard from my mum that an article claimed that it would be hard to market Taylor Hicks because he is not good looking, his voice range is not very wide, and his dancing is off-rhythm. What i told my mum? 'Ahh don't worry, there would be tons of people buying his CD. He has thousands and thousands of supporters everywhere. He's going to be a huge success. (i hope)' But Katharine may do better than him though. We shall see. :)

    3. Peter Crouch has a new celebration dance step! wait. what happened to youtube? Oh its under maintainence. Video some other time then....

    1 2 3 was not about me. 4 is.

    4. The shows i'm planning to watch even though it has been out for a long time and by right i should have watched it by now if there was a cinema nearby which there isn't.
    -Xmen3 (the show looks really cool)
    -DaVinciCode (looking for people to watch it with me. Hakimi watched it already. :O)
    Any other cool films out already? I'm not interested in MI3. It looks really plain. As in the guy save girl routine.

    I have been on this post since half an hour ago. Been busy reading blogs. :D
    okay blogspot is seriously damn lousy. I haven't been able to post pictures inside here through blogspot. Have to use photobucket. Now that is annoying man.

    I seriously need some beauty sleep. But for those who know me, i am unable to sleep in the afternoon. Maybe it's because i'm always telling myself that sleeping in the afternoon is just a waste of time. Oh well. I DON"T SLEEP IN THE AFTERNOONS. Yeah. I sleep early at night.

    ZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz....

    [jocelyn crapped @ 1:16 PM ]

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    ~<3~

    web hit counter