Monday, June 26, 2006
Oh my goodness.
How silly can i be??
I was trying to find Holland's name on the group list and couldn't find it. Instead, there was 'Netherlands'. And you know what i said?? The newpaper made an error there and wrote Netherlands instead of Holland. MY GOSH! Yes yes yes my geography is bad! I JUST FOUND OUT THAT NETHERLANDS IS HOLLAND! AAAAHHHH!!!
......
Beckham was spectacular against Ecuador last night, even though the England team was like shit. I'm comparing Beckham to his team relatively, so obviously he's good. But if compared to Germany, Beckham is not good at all. Really. Anyway, his famous banana kick saved the match again, giving England a 1-0 victory over the violent Ecuadorians. And Wayne Rooney is okay only. Clumsy, but skillful. Yup i watched the match and was feeling pretty drowsy this morning especially during physics. Nope i didn't watch the Portugal match or you wouldn't even be seeing me in school today. And NOPE, i didn't bet this time.
My predictions were true! England won. Portugal one. Yeah. Anyone could have predicted that.
Now can i predict today's matches??
Italy vs Australia. Victor: Italy.
Switzerland vs Ukraine. Victor: Ukraine.
(okay this one i really don't know. I tembak one.)
Not watching the matches though. I'm planning it in such a way that i rest for one day, watch for one day, rest, watch, rest, watch, until i go crazy. NO wait i mean, until Cheer 2006 comes.
Cheer 2006 will be held in the city of KL, the city with the third ruddest people in the world. HMMM...
KLites are RUDE people!
1. They don't leave the door open for you. They slam it right in your face.
2. They don't help you pick up stuff you dropped. They ignore it and walk past you.
3. They don't say 'thank you' after you buy something from their shop. They just stare at you and curse you for buying so little.
Yeah i know i'm exxagarating but isn't that reality? Seriously, we Malaysians need to change our behaviour. The self-centeredness has got to go!!! And please don't condemn me and say that i don't do all the things above. I DO!. In fact, i hold the door open for so long that i sometimes am afraid to let go and that results in me holding the door for a damn long time until someone pulls me away. And i do say thank you, okay. And i do pick up people's stuff! Blah.
I"M POLITE.
Just to console ourselves, Singapore (the supposedly very advanced country) didn't do that well either. NO OFFENCE okay singaporeans. I'm just stating this matter-of-factly.
Yo. It's time for me to sleep and rest after a long day's work. Toodles.
[jocelyn crapped @ 7:59 PM ]
4 Comments:
u indirectly refering to me?
haha, i dun mind either way. I admit. I am rude sometimes.
anyway, sorry to trouble u all the way for my cert thingy.
it's okay.
Your dad took it already?
lol. i'm not refering to you lar. You're malaysian, aren't you? hahaa... and yeah it may be true though, you are SLIGhtly rude. :D. kidding.
dunno. He never replies. I called, he did not take my phone. Dunno lah...
owh.. okz.
Post a Comment
<< Home