Friday, July 14, 2006
okay it's official.
I"M ADDICTED TO THE INTERNET.
And i hate this blog. Have i mentioned that earlier? I just hate the template so so so much. :D
I'm hating everything around me this few days. EVERYTHING. Like, every single thing i see. I've been in a foul mood these few days. But then again when i'm in a foul mood i tend to act crazy. Like 'hehehhehee',' hahahahaa', 'i'm so happy happy' and making nicknames for people. SHIT. Is this what happens when you're lovebroken?!?!
I'm going to bitch a little here. It's about people's attitude that i don't like. I mean, it's like damn childish to tease here and there and all, OKAY? Some guy talks to me, and people say--'HAHA. he likes you.'. Like what the hell man. It's STUPID. Which would mean i like damn a lot of guys cause i talk to damn a lot of guys lar. Everyone everywhere is like that. YEESH. Even hakimi is facing this problem. Right kimi? So annoying right? I mean, it's damn retarded okay.
SORRY I"M NOT OFFENDING ANYONE I"M JUST STATING WHAT I THINK AND IF YOU FEEL PISSED PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I"M NOT FEELING CORRECT TODAY. IT"S JUST A RANDOM RANT. BUT IF YOU REALLY CAN"T STAND IT, THEN GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE.
Jocelyn: SHIT LAR SPM coming.
Friend: Aiyar can one lar you're so smart.
Jocelyn: aiyar... i'm not smart lar.. just normal.
Friend: YES you are.
Jocelyn: No i'm not.
Doesn't this give me immense pressure? No wonder i'm cracking now. Like, literally. Oh my goodness how do i say this. Yes ok so i'm a tad smart, but i'm not hardworking at all ok! SO MY SPM IS GOING TO GO BOOOOOOM!. Yeah. So much for 'doing as well as my sister'. DAMN.
AND OH LIKE SHUCKS BEING IN LOVE DOESN"T HELP.
[jocelyn crapped @ 9:32 PM ]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home